Babygarten© is a fun and educational eight-week series of classes for children 0-3 years beginning in January. Each class involves songs, rhymes, crafts, and free play that help babies with language and pre-literacy skills. Most importantly, Babygarten© is a place you and your child can come to have fun together, which is key to your child’s healthy development.
What to Expect:
- Tummy time
- Free-play with educational toys
- Socialization time with other parents and babies
- Songs and stories give exposure to vocabulary on different topics, allowing the babies to hear words or phrases they may otherwise not hear in their day to day lives
- Reading to babies contributes to the development of their growing brains
- Helps build early socialization skills
- Gives children a start to a lifelong love of reading and literature
- Toys and games aid in developing early motor skills
Space is limited so registration is required. Please call the Library and Mrs. Vorel at 940.564.5513 if you have questions or if you would like more information.