- 2018-2019 CATE Nondiscrimination (English & Spanish)
- 2018-2019 Olney I.S.D. Calendar
- 2018-2019 Student Eligibility Calendar
- 2019-2020 Olney ISD School Calendar
- Activities Calendar
- Anonymous Alerts (Click here to report Bullying)
- Apply For Student Insurance
- Athletics Facebook Page
- Cub Basketball Camp
- Cub News
- Cub Pride Summer
- District of Innovation Plan 2018
- Federal Report Card Letter (English)
- Federal Report Card Letter (Spanish)
- GT Public Notice
- Junior High Supply List 2018-2019
- Laptop Acceptable Use Policy 2018-2019
- Meal Time Online
- Mission, Vision, & Core Belief
- OES Dress & Grooming Codes
- OISD Employee Wage Statements
- Olney Education Foundation
- Olney Library
- Olney School Board Policy
- Parent Portal
- Region 9
- Required Postings Page
- School Accountability
- STAAR Testing Schedule
- The Parental Involvement Connection Newsletter
- UIL Official Calendar
Summer break is here for Olney ISD but we have a lot of events that will be going on this summer. Athletics will be having a football & basketball camp for students. You can find the information on Quick Links. We hope you have a safe and happy break.
For the last two days in Austin Mattie B. was playing at the State Golf Tournament. Congratulations Mattie!!! She placed 3rd State. She has been to State Golf all four years of high school.. BIG WIN!!!! Congratulations!!!
During the recent severe weather outbreak the staff of Olney ISD did an excellent job in following standard response protocol. Students were tended well. As it is an ongoing endeavor to evaluate and update safety and disaster plans, we conduct follow up to review protocols. It was noted that communication, while functional during the storms, could be improved. In light of this we have increased and enhanced communication within the . . .
Cesar F. has been invited to play in the FCA All Star Baseball Game this summer! Cesar epitomizes the term student-athlete. He is a model in the community, in the classroom, and on the field. Please be sure to congratulate him when you see him around. He most definitely deserves this recognition.
On March 26 and 27 the District Academics UIL contest has been in progress at Midwestern University. Yesterday was the final day and Olney came out as District Champs!! Congratulations to all students participating and coaches!!!! They will be sending a lot of student to the Regional Meet April 12th & 13th. More information to come.