- 2018-2019 CATE Nondiscrimination (English & Spanish)
- 2019 Football Schedule
- 2019-2020 Breakfast Menu
- 2019-2020 Lunch Menu
- 2019-2020 Olney ISD School Calendar
- Activities Calendar
- Anonymous Alerts (Click here to report Bullying)
- Apply For Student Insurance
- Athletics Facebook Page
- Cub News
- Cubs Basketball Schedule
- District of Innovation Plan 2018
- Federal Report Card Letter (English)
- Federal Report Card Letter (Spanish)
- GT Public Notice
- Jr. High Cubs Basketball Schedule
- Jr. High Girls Basketball Schedule
- Junior High Supply List 2019-2020
- Lady Cubs Basketball Schedule
- Laptop Acceptable Use Policy 2019-2020
- Meal Time Online
- Mission, Vision, & Core Belief
- OES Dress & Grooming Codes
- OES Student Handbook 2019-2020
- OES Supply List 2019-2020
- OHS Student Handbook 2019-2020
- OISD Employee Wage Statements
- OJH Handbook 2019-2020
- Olney Education Foundation
- Olney ISD PFE Policy (English)
- Olney ISD PFE Policy (Spanish)
- Olney Library
- Olney School Board Policy
- Parent Portal
- Region 9
- Required Postings Page
- School Accountability
- STAAR Testing Schedule
- Student Code of Conduct 2019-2020
- The Parental Involvement Connection Newsletter
- UIL Official Calendar
Last chance to get an Olney baseball hat. Selling them all this week and next week, last day to get me money money is Nov. 22nd. I have attached a flyer, you can email me your order and send me the money. Orders can be picked up in your school front office. Thanks, have a great day. GO CUBS! ORDER FORM
There has been another change to our schedule. FFA is having an Area Judging Contest on 11/25 so the game times have been moved on that date. We will still play on the 25th with JVB at 1, VG at 2:30, and VB at 4:00.
The Olney Jr. High Boys basketball game vs Windthorst on 11/14 (here) has been canceled due to Windthorst playing their football playoff game that day. Go Cubs!!!!
The Olney Jr. High Boys basketball game vs Seymour on 11/25 has changed times to 7th grade @ 11:00 and 8th grade @Noon.
The girls basketball team is selling t-shirts to help raise money for our program.The shirt has our team motto "Everything Matters" on it and if you would like to know more about that motto and what it means to our team, the girls can definitely let you know! We are looking forward to a great season and appreciate all your support! If you would like to order a shirt, please fill out the attached form and send it back . . .
The Olney 2020 Baseball Team is hosting a Fungo Golf Tournament Sunday the 17th at 1:00 pm. at the Olney baseball fields. What is Fungo Golf you ask? Well it's just like golf but instead of using golf balls and golf clubs, you use a baseball and baseball bat. I have attached a flyer, course layout, and a score card. We will have warm food, hot and cold drinks, and prizes. So come out Nov. 17th support your Olney Cubs . . .
The Boys’ Basketball team will be taking t-shirt orders for this season. If you would like to order one for your kids or yourself please print and fill out this form with your sizes. Attach money to form and RETURN FORM TO COACH PENNINGTON OR YOUR SCHOOL’S SECRETARY. If you are paying by check please make it out to Olney Basketball. The deadline is November 14, 2019. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me . . .
This weekend was the Regional Robotics contest. OHS Robotics are headed to STATE!!! The event will be December 5-7 in Frisco, TX. Congratulation ARC!!!!
During the recent severe weather outbreak the staff of Olney ISD did an excellent job in following standard response protocol. Students were tended well. As it is an ongoing endeavor to evaluate and update safety and disaster plans, we conduct follow up to review protocols. It was noted that communication, while functional during the storms, could be improved. In light of this we have increased and enhanced communication within the . . .